Email Us A Resume
International Jet is a growing and progressive company. We are always looking for qualified individuals who love aviation and want to be part of the iJet team.
EMAIL US YOUR RESUME, or use the form on this page.
We are always looking for strong quality team members in various departments within our operation. Whether it be in Operations as pilot on one of the aircraft we operate, as a specialized A&P Technician or possibly as a Hangar Operations personnel, we welcome the opportunity to talk with you about our company and the goals we may share in common.
HANGAR OPERATIONS POSITION
These individuals assist with our Centennial airport (KAPA) operation to include such responsibilities as:
- Staging aircraft for departures and securing them after arrival
- Assisting with the general hangar and facility operations
- Cleaning and stocking of the various aircraft listed on our website
- Client car care
We look forward to hearing from you! Use the form on this page to apply.
A&P Mechanic Position
Includes Benefits | Full-Time | Day Shift | $26 - $39 / hr
Perform all scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance on the fleet of Learjets. Maintains repairs and modifies aircraft structures, structural components and engines of complex to extreme difficulty, maintains and repairs aircraft components including but not limited to flight controls, engines, avionics/electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems and mechanical components, and applies technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and applies technical expertise in restoring equipment condition and operation.
Applies professional technical expertise and guidance to solve complex problems by interpreting technical data such as blueprints or manufactures’ manuals. Work typically requires a thoroughly comprehensive knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting/repair procedures and replacement of components, a thorough knowledge of aircraft sheet metal/structural modification and repair and the ability to determine functionality of non-complex electrical systems. A detailed knowledge of aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometers, cable tensiometers, sheet metal brakes and sheers, etc. is required.
Must possess the experience and ability to provide technical support to structural/mechanical engineers and customers alike, must possess excellent organizational skills in prioritizing workload to meet aircraft delivery schedule. Will be required to make entries in aircraft logs and records, and is responsible for providing guidance and technical expertise to lower level technicians throughout all aircraft modifications and/or maintenance efforts.
In addition, the candidate should possess the following requirements:
- Minimum of 6 years maintenance experience with Learjet 30, 40, 50, 60 series aircraft required. Other similar business jet experience will be considered
- Possess a valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) license
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Comply with written company maintenance and logistics procedures Comply with FAA regulations, as applicable
- Ensure aircraft discrepancies are properly recorded and corrected in accordance with approved maintenance procedures outlined in operators GMM
- Know and understand the functions and requirements of a computerized maintenance software
- Maintain a clean and organized work place
- Perform aircraft recovery missions as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management